What Is A Section 52 Agreement

Posted by on October 14, 2021

The monitoring of section 106 agreements is calculated at the rates specified in the following document. In the case of an agreement under article 52 or an old-fashioned agreement under article 106 (i.e. an agreement concluded before 25 October 1991), the only option is to apply to the Land Court for the discharge or amendment of a restrictive agreement under section 84 of the Property Law Act 1925. This procedure is not specifically designed for planning agreements. The LandsGericht may promulgate or amend a restrictive covenant if the restriction is obsolete based on changes in the nature of the property or neighbourhood or other circumstances of the property; if its existence prevents a reasonable user of the property; or if the modification or discharge does not harm the beneficiaries. . . .

Last modified on October 14, 2021

Categories: Uncategorized
No Comments »

« | Home | »

Comments are closed.